Estimated Arrival: Between Jul 10 and Jul 17. *ETA to USA Only (Excluding Alaska & Hawaii)
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping (Over $100)
The Garlando Olympic Outdoor Foosball Table is a commercial grade table. It uses the anti-break glass perfectly sealing the playfield area preventing tampering with the game and theft of balls while reducing the playing noise and keeping the playing area clean.
The cabinet is constructed of 1-1/4” multi-layer plywood coated with plastic laminate. The upper cabinet is grey with wood veins and a black lower cabinet. The table structure is kept together by metal plates and brackets fastened by screws and bolts for easy replacing of all parts, even the wooden ones. The 4-inch square legs are coated with long-lasting silver paint. Heavy duty leg levelers provide a perfectly flat playfield on all surfaces.
Equipped with telescopic safety rods. The bars are fixed to the cabinet by nylon ball bearings. Detachable playing field: two locks enable to detach the playing field from the cabinet upper part for easy cleaning and parts replacing. The cabinet can be opened to reach the inside. Its upper part is kept up by a wooden support bracket which prevents falling during maintenance and cash-box emptying: all operations can be carried out with full safety.
The ball release mechanism is comprised of singularly replaceable part for easy maintenance. Color coordinated abacus scorers. Glass/bottle holders. Standard mechanical pull-lever coin mechanism, can be set for any coin or token and releases all balls at once. 10 white Standard balls supplied with the table, for increased visibility below the glass.
What's in included:
- Cup Holder
- Telescopic Rods
- Heavy-duty cabinet constructed from marine high-quality multi-layer plywood coated with plastic laminate, both water-resistant and brought together using a special water-proof glue for perfect sealing
- Commercial grade outdoor foosball table
- 1-1/4” multi-layer plywood cabinet
- 4-inch square legs with leg levelers
- Telescopic safety rods
- 10 white standard balls and abacus scorers included
- SKU: 26-7912
- Length: 43.5"
- Width: 61.5"
- Height: 35.5"
- Weight: 211 lbs
Why buy a Garlando game table?
Shipping & Returns
Standard Curbside Delivery (Back of Truck Delivery) is included in our Free Shipping only to the contiguous United States. Please contact us if you are Hawaii and Alaska customers regarding extra shipping cost.
Freight shipments come with curbside shipping. This means the freight company is not responsible for carrying the product into the building, unloading the package from the truck, or assembling your purchase. For heavier items, we strongly recommend you have the appropriate assistance available at the time of delivery. The freight company will notify you by phone to schedule a delivery date and time window. Typically, there will be a four-hour time frame for the delivery and someone must be home for the item to be delivered. While most orders are delivered in under 7 business days, please be aware that it can take up to 14 business day for delivery. Customer is also responsible for the following steps.
1. Delivery Appointment - scheduling a delivery appointment when the shipping carrier calls (usually 2-3 days in advance) at a time when you can be home to sign for the items within the carrier’s business hours. Fees resulting from re-delivery will be the sole responsibility of the customer so please does not miss your scheduled delivery appointment. Redelivery can take up to a week depending on your location.
2. Product inspection - When you receive the freight, if there is any sign of damage to the packaging (i.e. scratching, chipping, denting, etc.) please make sure you notate it on the POD (Proof of Delivery). If you notice the specific damage to the product, please explain this in detail on the POD and contact us immediately. If damage is visible on the crate/boxes/packaging, please write "VISIBLE FREIGHT DAMAGE" Signing the POD free and clear without notating damage, means that you have confirmed that you have received your order in PERFECT condition and you will be responsible for paying for replacement pieces in the event that you discover product damage.
Signing the Proof of Delivery will be requested by you from the driver. If you do not notate that there is possible, or even specific damage at the time the POD is signed, a claim cannot be filed and any damages will be your responsibility. Due to shipping company policies this is true no matter the circumstance of the delivery, including driver's rushing, large packages, lack of help or damage that is concealed in the package.
Delivery times and dates are projected, and not definite, they are subject to change depending on weather conditions, traffic conditions, and acts of God. Delays in delivery that are outside of our control are not a reason for order cancellation. Unless a delivery date or deadline was guaranteed in writing to our customer, any order cancellations made due to delivery delays are subject to a 15% restocking fee and round trip shipping cost. Delivery guarantees are void in the event of a natural disaster or an act of God (delivery truck breaking down, car accident, etc.) - any returns or order cancellations made in the event of a natural disaster preventing the delivery from happening on time will be subject to round trip shipping costs and a 15% restocking fee.
Ground shipments may be sent without signature required and may be inspected after arrival unless noticeable damage to the packaging exists. Any and all damage to ground shipments must be submitted by email to email@example.com please include your order number and a picture of the damage. The damage on ground shipments must be submitted within 1 business day.
Should the driver not allow an inspection please write the driver's name on the package and note the following "driver refused to allow inspection, possible concealed damage." and take a picture of the packaging, even if it looks to be in good condition. We suggest having a camera available when the product arrives to document the condition of your shipment in the small chance that there is damage.
*Please note that in the rare case of shipping damage it is almost never recommended to refuse the shipment (please see reporting damage). Should damage occur notate damage on all delivery receipts, have the driver note the damage on his copies and accept the delivery. We also suggest taking pictures of the freight and submitting them to bingobilliards.com immediately.
By signing the delivery receipts you are confirming that the item was delivered in 100% perfect condition. Bingo Billiards' responsibility with respect to shipments made by common carrier ends with the customer’s signature on the bill of lading. Should the product shipment be signed for without damage or possible damage noted bingobilliards.com, can no longer file a damage claim with the freight carrier. Therefore, any damage(s) become the customer’s responsibility to claim with the freight carrier. If for some reason, inspection is not possible at the time of the delivery, you must write "possible damage to contents of the crate(s)."
Preparing to receive your shipment:
It is the customer’s responsibility to be prepared to accept all shipments once the delivery appointment is scheduled. This includes but is not limited to:
1. Being prepared to inspect the contents of your shipment prior to signing. DO NOT SIGN FOR ANY SHIPMENT WITHOUT INSPECTING THE ITEM. IF THERE IS DAMAGE IT MUST BE NOTATED ON ALL DELIVERY PAPERWORK TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR REPLACEMENT OR REPAIR by bingobilliards.com.
2. Have the appropriate people to help unload your freight if you have ordered curbside or back of truck shipping. This will insure that you do not require a redelivery.
3. Being sure that a freight truck can reach your location.
If shipping company is unable to contact the customer to schedule a delivery appointment (we will make every attempt to contact you via phone and email) - storage fees will be applied for 3 days, after 3 days of being unable to reach the customer for delivery, we will instruct the shipping company to ship back the products to the manufacturer in order to avoid further storage fees. Customer is responsible for shipping fee both ways, restocking fee, and storage fee. Some products do require assembly and the assembly is customer's responsibility unless the customer orders white glove delivery service.
White Glove Installation:
1) Customer is responsible for ensuring that the game table can be delivered to the desired location. If applicable, our movers/installers will need to utilize the following if available - loading dock, entry road, freight elevator, and available parking space for delivery truck. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the delivery truck has a parking space. Customer is also responsible for checking delivery rules with property management and any building insurance requirements prior to the game table being delivered. In the case of an in home installation, customer is responsible to make sure that the product can be delivered into customer's preferred location and that customer has supplied all pertinent information prior to the delivery including but not limited to stairs, elevators, delivery area and have confirmed the ability to have the item successfully delivered. Shuffleboards are very long and may not fit around a corner in a hallway, up spiral stairs, etc. In this case the customer is responsible for any charges over the original cost of delivery and installation.
2) It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that they can receive their order once the shipping company calls to schedule a delivery - a working phone number is required to schedule delivery appointments. If we are unable to contact the customer to schedule a delivery appointment (we will make every attempt to contact you via phone and email) - storage fees will be applied for 3 days, after 3 days of being unable to reach the customer for delivery, we will instruct the shipping company to ship back the products to the manufacturer in order to avoid further storage fees. Customer is responsible for shipping fee both ways, restocking fee, and storage fee.
3) Unless the customer advises the necessary and or extended delivery date in advance of order production, customer must be able to receive the product after production is completed. We cannot store the product at the manufacturer's facility after the order is complete unless we have notified the manufacturer in advance of any delivery delays. A storage fee of $75 will be charged per day that the customer requires the manufacturer to store the game table.
Bingo Billiards wants to ensure that you get your product in the same condition you intended to receive. In order to do this, it is important to follow the instructions and report damage to the driver and Bingo Billiards properly. These policies are in place so that the shipping company can be held responsible in the rare case that an item is damaged in shipping and to ensure that you receive a repair or replacement at no additional cost should damage occur.
Inspect all packages before signing the delivery receipt. If damage of any sort has occurred be sure that the driver has notated "damaged" on all copies of the delivery receipt BEFORE SIGNING FOR YOUR SHIPMENT. This includes but is not limited to damage to the carton or merchandise. Failure to notate damages will result in the forfeiture of your rights to claim damages and have your order replaced or repaired at no charge.
Any shipping damage must be reported to Bingo Billiards within 1 business day(s) of receiving your shipment. Photo's demonstrating the extent of the damage are required and must be received within 5 days of the damage being reported. This enables us to make sure your claim is taken care successfully and you are not liable for the cost of a repair or replacement.
Please do not refuse a shipment unless it is completely destroyed and damage has been notated on all copies of the delivery receipt. Our game tables can be fixed fastest when the items are left at the customer’s home rather than back in the carrier’s hands who caused the damage in the first place. In most cases a part can be replaced and we often allow the customer to use the damaged item until a replacement arrives.
If you have any questions regarding what to do please contact us before you sign for or refuse any package.
Our manufacturers stand behind the quality of their products. In the case of a manufacturers defect or other product issue, we must be notified within 10 days of receiving your delivery and pictures of the issue must be received with 5 days of reporting the issue. This ensures that we can have the manufacturers resolve the issue properly and leave you with the exact product you intended to receive. Determining if a product is defective is at the discretion of the manufacturer. Many issues are covered under manufacturer's warranty which are honored to the customer by the manufacturer. Please see product warranty for details.
All product warranty is provided by the manufacturer - if any. Please refer to the product page for warranty information and contact us if you have any questions in regards to warranty terms for a particular product. In order to get manufacturer product warranty service, manufacturer may ask you to provide a copy of a sales receipt, gift receipt, or purchase invoice showing the original purchase date.
Products are warranted by the manufacturer based upon proper usage of the product only. Warranty is voided when non-commercial grade products are utilized or placed in an institutional or commercial setting.
Any and all fees associated with missed delivery appointments and unwarranted product refusals will be automatically billed to the customer’s card on file and another delivery attempt will be made. If card on file cannot be billed, customer agrees to send money order or cashier’s check within 7 days or be turned over to collections.
All returns must be accompanied by a return authorization code (RAC). Items returned without a RAC will be refused and no refund will be given. To receive and RAC, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, order number and reason for return. All return must be requested within 5 days of receiving your order. All return request is processed during standard business hours M-F 9am-5pm EST. Our evening and weekend staff will not have access to your order.
All items that come in boxes must be returned with the original packaging intact and undamaged condition. Items that experience shipping damage may not be returned as we reserve the right to fix or replace the item. Returns must be picked up and in transit, no more than 14 days from the date of delivery and must include all instructions, pieces etc. On approved returns, we offer a complete refund less all shipping costs and a fifteen percent restocking and processing fee. Custom, made to order products and products with home installation are not eligible for return or refund and these sales are considered final once installation has commenced. Please note that custom pool table cloth/felt sales are final, each cloth is custom cut and sold by the yard. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are ordering the correct amount of yards to felt your pool table.
Custom, Specialty, and Made-to-Order Products Cancellation:
Custom and made-to-order products must be canceled within forty-eight (48) hours of order placement or they can no longer be canceled and refunded. Custom and made to order products are billed prior to beginning production and are built exclusively for the customer's needs. Due to the delicate nature of custom order production, sometimes production lead times can extend longer than expected due to circumstances outside of our control. Extended production lead times rarely happen but are not a reason for order cancellation and we will update our customers accordingly as production delays occur.
All orders cancelled after 48 hours or billing and before shipping will be assessed a fifteen percent restocking fee or a minimum of $20 administration fee. If you would like to cancel and your order has not yet been shipped or has been prepared for shipment you will receive a full refund minus all shipping costs and a fifteen percent restocking fees or $20 minimum administration fee. We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason at any time. For your safety, we have a 2-week check verification period and refunds cannot be processed during the verification period. This is to ensure that there are adequate funds in the customer's account to cover the check payment by mail. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
Pricing errors on our website are rare but can happen from time to time. Pricing errors will not be honored. We do our best to maintain correct pricing at all times but in the rare chance that there is a pricing error, we reserve the right to cancel the order due to the product being listed at the incorrect price.
It is the customer’s responsibility to thoroughly inspect the item for any freight damage or manufacturer’s defects and report to bingobilliards.com within 2 business days. Items damaged in shipping will be exchanged for another items at no cost to the customer as long as the damage is notated with shipping company at the time of the delivery. Do not discard boxes until you have assembled, inspected and tested the product. Minor assembly of the products is required. Read the instruction manual before use. Orders that are canceled prior to shipping will be assessed a ten percent restocking fee to cover credit card charges incurred by our company in good faith. Customers who cancel after an item has shipped will be charged for all shipping costs, and a 15 percent restocking fee to cover costs. Though original shipping is included at no cost, canceled orders will be billed for all costs incurred by our company in good faith, including such original shipping costs. Orders are rarely delayed, but please note that delayed arrival does not constitute a reason to cancel an order. Customer must provide a telephone number that the shipping firm can use to contact before delivery. All Shipping costs are standard ground in the lower 48 contiguous states. Alaska, Hawaii and Canada please call.
The entire sales contract between you and our company will be set forth in the invoice and/or accompanying or referenced documents and emails provided by us. To guarantee accuracy oral statements made by any employees or personal shall not be relied upon as part of the sales contract. Only written statements, facts and policies are considered part of the contract.
Price Match Guarantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question